feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Protect PC with dirtiest websites

Labels: , , , , ,

Day was hectic as usual.Work was making me tensed in office......But any how I managed to come home early to surf.After having dinner,I switched on system and open rediff to get today news.I was going through news sudden my eyes goes to this news "The most dangerous web sites for your PC!".I thought ,this will be useful for my readers .

There are many websites which is infected or full of malware or Trojan or virus or make your system to vulnerable or land of hackers.Even myself I got trapped many times to those websites and made my system corrupted or infected and later I had to format system or scan system fully.

Therefore I recommend all of my readers to beware these websites-

  • 17ebook.com
  • aladel.net
  • bpwhamburgorchardpark.org
  • clicnews.com
  • dfwdiesel.net
  • divineenterprises.net
  • fantasticfilms.ru
  • gardensrestaurantandcatering.com
  • ginedis.com
  • gncr.org
  • hdvideoforums.org
  • hihanin.com
  • kingfamilyphotoalbum.com
  • likaraoke.com
  • mactep.org
  • magic4you.nu
  • marbling.pe.kr
  • nacjalneg.info
  • pronline.ru
  • purplehoodie.com
  • qsng.cn
  • seksburada.net
  • sportsmansclub.net
  • stock888.cn
  • tathli.com
  • teamclouds.com
  • texaswhitetailfever.com
  • wadefamilytree.org
  • xnescat.info
  • yt118.com
  • News.com.au
These websites are black listed by popular anti virus company "Norton".Friends avoid these websites to make your system protected from virus or getting hack.


Bookmark and Share



If you like our post,please subscribe our newsletter and share this post.
(Note-To know more details about Part time Jobs,Business and Home jobs,Visit here)

Related Posts by Categories



Your Ad Here

2comments:
gravatar
Raju said...
April 13, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

WhoisBucket is a tool for performing whois lookups and provides you with additional domain information.This will protect you system to go to visit unwanted site and unwanted perso's website.This is whois lookups link

gravatar
rrkjaiswal63 said...
April 13, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

WhoisBucket is a tool for performing whois lookups and provides you with additional domain information. This is whois lookups link

Post a Comment


Contact Us(Send your suggestion)